Detective Trail Solothurn: the riddles experience for families.
The exciting search for the hidden treasure: On the detective trail you will find puzzle posts, which have to be solved with clues. At the starting point of the treasure hunt, which is shown on the printed map or on the app, the first riddle is already waiting. At the end of the path, the detectives find a treasure chest that can only be opened with a numerical code. The four-digit code is calculated from the solutions to the individual tasks. If the treasure chest opens, a small instant price appears. Tricky riddles and great fun are guaranteed on the Solothurn Detective Trail.
Summer Trail Solothurn
The Detective Trail is open and can be booked online or purchased at the Solothurn Tourist Office. We ask you to observe the following rules https://www.detektiv-trails.com/corona-regeln/
- Start: Solothurn railway station
- End: Suteria Solothurn
- Distance: approx. 2.5 kilometers
- Duration: approx. 2h (without breaks) - 3.5h (with breaks)
- The trail is pram friendly
- Please note the opening hours of the trail
- Languages: German, French
Opening hours Trail
- With previous map download: Start from Train Station Solothurn daily from 07:00 o'clock possible.
- Purchase on site. Solothurn Tourism opening hours: MO-FR 09:00 - 18:30, SA 09:00 - 13:00.
- Opening hours destination Suteria: MO-FR 07:00-18:30 (DO until 21:00), SA 07:00- 18:00, SO and holidays: 09:00-17:00.
You should be at the destination within these times to pick up your gift. Short-term changes of opening hours during holidays are possible. To be on the safe side, please contact the Suteria directly.
Winter Trail Solothurn
The detective trail is available as a print version at the Tourist Office of Solothurn Tourism for CHF 9.00 per person.
The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or App Store for CHF 9.00.
The treasure map is available for CHF 9.00 in the online shop of Detektiv-Trails.
Good to know
There is also a detective trail in Balsthal, Olten, Burgdorf, Bern.