The Grand Tour of Switzerland combines the highlights of Switzerland in a single route.
The Grand Tour of Switzerland combines the highlights of Switzerland in a single road trip. On the Grand Route of Switzerland, the journey is the reward. The route takes you for about 1600 kilometres through some of Switzerland's most beautiful regions and shows you just how varied, diverse and truly spectacular our country is.
To do | To see
- Vallée de Joux - Espace horloger
- Vallorbe - One of the biggest Swiss caves
- Romainmôtier - Cluniac Romanesque abbey
- Sainte-Croix / Les Rasses - Music box heritage - International centre for mechanical art (CIMA) et Baud Museum
- Môtiers - Absinthe house
- Creux du Van - Rock arena
- Hauterive - Archaeological museum
- Vully - Vineyards
- La Chaux-de-Fonds & Le Locle - Watch cities
- Étang de la Gruère - High moors
- St-Ursanne - Medieval town
- Delémont - Old town
310 km > 7h30 (Basel - Le Brassus)