The Landhaus on the river Aare used to be the landing-place for wine transportation.
Our company seminar was held in the Landhaus at Solothurn this year. This building burned down in 1955 and was then rebuilt. The town council chamber contains a large three-coloured sgraffito by Hans Jauslin, with episodes from the history of Solothurn. The chamber is adorned by Maurice Barraud's "Apollo and the Muses" and Oscar Wiggli's "Three Women".