Solothurn – Biel; Switzerland's loveliest river trip
The voyage along the Aare between Solothurn and Biel ranks as the loveliest river trip in Switzerland. The BSG Lake Biel Navigation Company (Bielersee-Schifffahrtsgesellschaft) invites you to experience the region from its waterways. Visits to historic little towns, excursions along the riverbank or simply enjoying the river itself – we were inspired and totally convinced! The nature conservation zone with splendid views of the Jura chain, and cruising past the little towns and villages, make for a special experience. Of course, the vessel's crew spoilt us with culinary delights. Options include a small or large breakfast, a delicious luncheon menu or simply a piece of cake and a cup of coffee in the afternoon.
- The General Abonnement (GA) and the Half-Fare Card (Halbtax) are valid, on sale at all SBB counters, at Aare Seeland mobil in Solothurn, or directly on board.
- Vouchers can be obtained for breakfast, specific amounts of money or trips
- All information about departure times, menus and special offers is available on the internet.
- You will find all special offers here: https://www.bielersee.ch/kursfahrten/spezialangebote
Good to know
- The timetable is adjusted until further notice. At the moment there are no trips on Monday and Wednesday evening.
- Are you planning a company excursion, and do you need accommodation, premises or a framework programme? www.solothurnservices.ch