On this exciting tour of around 60 minutes, traces are inspected, puzzles are puzzled over, exchanged, searched for and hopefully found with a lot of fun. The digital scavenger hunt is played on your own smartphone/tablet with the help of the "Actionbound" app.
- Start: Solothurn Tourism / Solothurn Nature Museum
- End: Solothurn Nature Museum
- Duration: approx. 1 hour
- Distance: approx. 1.2 kilometres
- Languages: German / English / French German / English / French
- Access to the scavenger hunt can be purchased either at Solothurn Tourism or at the Solothurn Nature Museum.
- Please note the opening hours of Solothurn Tourism: MO-FR 09:00-17:30, SA 09:00-13:00. (From June to September SA 09:00-13:00, 13:30-17:30)
- Opening hours Nature Museum Solothurn: DI-SA 14-17 h, SO 10-17 h
- After purchase, the Actionbound app can be activated using the start QR code and launched at any time.
Purchase / App
- The Actionbound app can be downloaded free of charge from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- The app can be downloaded to a personal smartphone or tablet free of charge before purchase.
- The starting QR code for the scavenger hunt is available at the Tourist Office of Solothurn Tourism or at the Solothurn Nature Museum for CHF 5.00 per smartphone. Each additional device costs CHF 2.00.
- Schools and groups (8 devices or more) pay CHF 2.00 per smartphone.
Offers for children and families
The digital scavenger hunt on urban nature can be carried out with children and is suitable for prams (detours for stairs are described in each case).
Offers for schools
The digital scavenger hunt for urban nature can be carried out with groups or schools. There is the possibility to measure each other.
Good to know
The scavenger hunt is generally wheelchair and pram accessible. Short detours for stairs are described in each case.
The digital scavenger hunt does not require internet reception on the way.