"The Buechibärg area offers a host of activities such as alpaca trekking, hiking, bike tours, riding, curling and much more besides. We mounted our cycles and discovered the many forests and meadows that make up the natural setting here. The perfect way to round off this adventurous day is a romantic dinner or even an overnight stay at the Cornfield Open Air Hotel. This Solothurn district (covering 6000 hectares) was a very special weekend experience for us. It is a marvellous region for chilling out and having fun."
The Buechibärg area is best reached by car, but it can also be accessed by public transport (via the Solothurn-Berne route).
- Oil mill
- Limpachtal golf course
- Hiking paths
- Pleasures of the palate: culinary delicacies and gastronomic highlights
- Accommodation: hotels and other options for overnight accommodation
- Events: special occasions, fairs and markets
- Leisure facilities: fun, games and sports
- Traditions and culture: museums, chapels and historic buildings
Good to know
A wide variety of hotels and inns as well as many restaurants can be found in the natural setting of the Buechibärg area. Visit the website.