"The voyage along the Aare between Solothurn and Biel ranks as the loveliest river trip in Switzerland. The BSG Lake Biel Navigation Company (Bielersee-Schifffahrtsgesellschaft) invites you to experience the region from its waterways. Visits to historic little towns, excursions along the riverbank or simply enjoying the river itself – we were inspired and totally convinced! The nature conservation zone with splendid views of the Jura chain, and cruising past the little towns and villages, make for a special experience. Of course, the vessel's crew spoilt us with culinary delights. Options include a small or large breakfast, a delicious luncheon menu or simply a piece of cake and a cup of coffee in the afternoon."
- The General Abonnement (GA) and the Half-Fare Card (Halbtax) are valid, on sale at all SBB counters, at Aare Seeland mobil in Solothurn, or directly on board.
- Vouchers can be obtained for breakfast, specific amounts of money or trips
- All information about departure times, menus and special offers is available on the internet.
- Evening tours: Every Wednesday from 09.05 - 26.09.18 (without 01.08) from 19:00 - 21:30 from Solothurn. All information can be found on www.bielersee.ch
- Family Ticket: Two adults and up to four children for CHF 99.00. Or CHF 125.00 for two days cruise (redeemable within a week).
- Kids’ Day: Children up to the age of 16 travel free on Saturday.
- You will find more special offers here: http://www.bielersee.ch
Good to know
Are you planning a company excursion, and do you need accommodation, premises or a framework programme? www.solothurnservices.ch
DownloadFamily offers | PDF, 6.86 MB
Flyer Evening Aare Cruise | PDF, 527 kB
2501 Biel / Bienne
T. +41 (0) 32 329 88 11
F. +41 (0) 32 322 33 25