for keeping you safe
The COVID-19 pandemic affects travel to Switzerland. Please note the current restrictions and measures if you are planning a stay in Solothurn.
Effective since 26 June 2021:
What is open in Solothurn?
- Guided tours by Solothurn Tourism (public or for groups) are allowed with a maximum of 25 persons. Please note thats masks are mandatory.
- Restaurants, Confectionery shops und Bars
- Discos und Clubs (face coverings are not mandatory, COVID-19 certificate required for entry
- Theatres, concert venues and cinemas
- Leisure and culture centres
- BSG Bielersee-Schifffahrts-Gesellschaft
- Shopping und Markets
- Wellness and outdoor pools
- Tourist Information office
Sanitation and protection
Please stay at home if you feel unwell, wash your hands often and keep your distance from other people.
Masks are mandatory for persons aged 12 and over
- in the indoor areas of institutions and businesses open to the public;
- in any places where it is not possible to ensure minimum 1.5 m social distancing;
- on all public transport and aeroplanes;
- at bus and tram stops, railway stations and airports.
- Information on the situation in Solothurn
- Further information on measures and ordinances in Switzerland