Weissenstein Nordic Centre
"The winter sports offering on the Weissenstein now includes a cross-country ski trail. This is located on level ground between Restaurant Sennhaus and Berggasthof Hinter Weissenstein. The trail is about 4 kilometres long and includes both a classic and a skating track. The trail is open daily, weather permitting. The run is professionally groomed with a piste machine every day during opening hours."
Jürgen Hofer, Director of Region Solothurn Tourism
- The toilet facilities in the mountain restaurants and Seilbahn Weissenstein AG may be used free of charge.
- Length of cross-country ski trail: 4 - 6 kilometres
Day ticket: CHF 7
Free for children under the age of 16!
Swiss cross-country ski pass: valid throughout Switzerland CHF 140
Cash payment only!
Take the Moutier-bound train from Solothurn main station to Oberdorf station.
A5 exit Solothurn West, follow signs to Langendorf/Oberdorf
Take the Solothurn-bound train from Moutier station to Oberdorf station.
Parking charges: CHF 1.50 per hour / CHF 9 per day
Good to know
- The cross-country ski trail is open daily in good snow conditions
- The run is professionally groomed with a piste machine every day during opening hours.
- Cross-country ski centre:
Tel. +41 (0) 79 311 01 71
Verein Tourismus Solothurner Jura
T. +41 (0) 32 626 46 46