"Travelling by post bus – combining tradition with comfort. The post bus company Mario Flury presents suitable offers for groups and additional trips. It also offers the right transport options if I am travelling alone or with my family. The post bus company provides public transport services for the regions of Leberberg and Solothurn. The bus travels from Solothurn train station to the Balmberg and as a cable car substitute on Wednesdays, weekends and public holidays from Oberdorf/SO train station to the Weissenstein."
Good to know
- The Weissenstein is accessible by post bus from Oberdorf (SO) from 1 May to 1 November 2014 (Wed, Sat, Sun, public holidays). From autumn/winter 2014/2015, it will be accessible throughout the year via the new cable car Oberdorf – Weissenstein.
- The post bus can also be rented exclusively for group tours.
- The post bus to the Balmberg goes daily and all-year-round.
- Planet route
- Downhill route
- Jura garden
Restaurants on the Weissenstein
- The Balmberg ski resort is located on the first Jura mountain range near Solothurn. State-of-the-art slopes offer loads of fun for beginners and experts. Skiing by night on the illumined Kählepiste is an amazing experience.
- Opening hours: During winter, in good snow conditions: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 7.30 p.m.–10 p.m., night skiing on the illumined Kählepiste.
- Winter sports school
- Balmberg high ropes park
4525 Balm b. Günsberg/SO
T. +41 (0)32 637 01 82
M. +41 (0)79 542 81 86