Switzerland's most beautiful baroque town
Discover and experience what it’s all about
A small town with an urban feel
‘If you’ve got it, flaunt it,’ as the saying goes – and Solothurn has so much to flaunt. Its lively historic centre, intriguing history, outstanding museums and independent shops are just waiting to be explored.
Information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The following protective measures apply from 31 May 2021:
- Shops, leisure and cultural facilities, as well as sport facilities are open.
- Hotels are open. Restaurants and bars are open.
- Guided tours by Solothurn Tourism (public or for groups) are allowed with a maximum of 25 persons. Please note thats masks are mandatory.
- Masks are compulsory for people aged 12 and over in shops, museums, and in busy pedestrian areas as well as all indoor areas open to the public, on all public transport, at bus stops and in railway stations and airports.
- Information on the situation in Solothurn
- Further information on measures and ordinances in Switzerland